Looks like New Yorks tightening up!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Abinanti says "the reasonable gun owners I've talked to want one gun with one bullet, and when the bad guy comes through the door........"

Unbelievable.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Abinanti says "the reasonable gun owners I've talked to want one gun with one bullet, and when the bad guy comes through the door........"

Unbelievable.

Cause bullets magically find their targets, didn't you know this. All you need is 1 shot no matter the situation. Guess they should tell the police the same thing & secret service as well. If I'm only allowed a single shot gun to protect my family against possible multiple offenders, then the President shouldn't be any different. Why is a normal American life worth less than a President or Congressman or Senator? At the end of the day we are all just people & should be granted equal rights to protect ourselves & our families. No double standards.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Unbelievable.

Because in his mind, anyone who says otherwise, is not "reasonable," therefore the one person he found to say that constitutes "all" of the "reasonable" gun owners he spoke with.

okav8tor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that this is just the begining. You are going to see a lot of states follow NY with new gun control laws. It is going to make the absolute mess we have today even worse.

Latest posts

Top Bottom