Lost another friend today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man that sucks, so sorry for your loss and prayers for everyone.

It's crazy times for sure. We just learned that a friend lost his wife of many years after he took her to the ER. Thanks to all the COVID BS they would not allow him to stay with her or wait so he had to go home. He got a call from the ER doctor a few hours later and said that his wife's condition had gotten considerably worse and asked that he come in. Upon his arrival he was advised that his wife had passed away. We still don't know exactly what the cause of her death is, but I suspect they'll be calling it COVID.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry, Rick. This is the single worst thing about getting older. An awful lot of our friends don't make it. 😢
Worse thing is he was around 40. From the reports I am hearing, Covid got him. He went home the other day with a fever, tried to get up and passed out. Died on the floor. Probably another health issue too but his nurse girlfriend thinks it was Covid.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not know what is going on but stop it. Another one passed away last night it seems. He was really a friend of my step daughter but we got to know him and liked him. He did a little carpentry work for us at times and was a proud craftsman. Not to many of those left anymore.

I do not want to hear of another friend dying for a long time.
I will add you and he to my prayers. No one is really gone as long as a friend remembers him/her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom