Loving Winter Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've only had my CCW license since the beginning of summer and I'm loving the carry options in the wintertime!!! I love how my jacket already has the perfect inside pocket for my guns, although I'll have to check out some of the carry clothes they have on the market. I know there isn't much point in this thread, I just had to let it out, lol

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's all good!! I like winter better too because I can carry IWB without worrying about printing. During the summer I just stick it in my purse, which creates a whole 'nuther set of problems (like I gotta keep up with a purse ...).

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Purse, you have one of those? I don't think I've ever seen you carrying one lol. I'm going to look at some different carry options sunday when I'm at the big show, see if I can find a couple holsters that I like better.
--Mech

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Purse, you have one of those? I don't think I've ever seen you carrying one lol. I'm going to look at some different carry options sunday when I'm at the big show, see if I can find a couple holsters that I like better.
--Mech

You gotta be sure and check out GC's new IWB holster before you go then. I can't remember who made it (I just pay the bills ...) but he sure does like it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom