Lynn Hickey Dodge ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I test drove an Intrepid from there one time. We had the poor sales guy begging to go back to the lot. I never thought the car would handle the loop onto I-44 at that speed, but it did! Didn't have ANY trouble getting our keys to my POS truck when we got back. I did have a salesman offer to knock off 2k if I beat him at arm wrestling. I did, he didn't. Chicken$hit. If I remember correctly, I broadcast it the most of the lot that the guy was a chiken$hit, as well. Good times!

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a used 91 Olds Cutlass from Lynn Hickey in 1992. It had 19000 miles on it and was an ex Enterprise rental car. Still had the green E sticker on the back. They had just got it on the lot from an auction and hadn't even been washed or cleaned up yet. I bought it as is and got it for a really good price. It was one of the easiest car purchases I've ever made. I traded in a 88 Pontiac 6000 that would barely move in reverse. They never drove it when valuing it for a trade in and I never told them it had that problem. It was still sitting where I parked it when I drove the Cutlass off the lot.

nighttrain

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember that place! They were the best con artist for their time. They rip my me off on a pos car i got from them. My mom try to beat the crap out of one of the sales men with a ball bat , after he ran his mouth to her lol! He ran off the lot down the street never to look back, what a good time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom