Man Born in 1846 Talks About the 1860s and Fighting in the Civil War - Restored Audio..sounds like today IMO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
i'm not trying to explain away the north atlantic slave trade. in fact, i've only ever tried to understand it more. like most things, the more i learned about it, the more i realized it was ultimately started AND ended by the very same people that....basically start and end everything in the world and have for the last several centuries.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
like have you SEEN a california fruit farm?
does it REALLY look much different than you might ASSUME a southern plantation to look?

>massive fields of produce
>brown workers
>white surveyors

i mean come on dude.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
we have ENTIRE STATES basically saying "we won't enforce FEDERAL IMMIGRATION AND OCCUPATION LAWS" which ya know....might amount to uh...slavery.....and you're talking about "muh evil South!"

to expand on this, you might make an analogy of a Northerner singing "follow the drinking gourd" to help slaves know the direction of escape, compared with today, a liberal literally showing people the route to sneak into america on facebook so that they can illegally live in america and work for less than legal wages and no benefits, maybe live with a few other families in a run down shack.

sound familiar? you think they lost?!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Always amusing to see the CSA supporters try to explain away slavery. But the bottom line remains: the CSA wanted to preserve the evil of slavery & white supremacy so much they made double-extra sure it wouldn’t be outlawed ever again by putting it in their constitution. That simple fact alone should make their cause a non starter. Any support now for the CSA justifies slavery as a consequence of support for the CSA. That’s an atrocity you can’t explain away.
You confuse supporting the CSA in spite of slavery with justifying slavery.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You confuse supporting the CSA in spite of slavery with justifying slavery.
No I’m saying if you had your way & the CSA won, the result would be the continued evil of slavery. How can you want the CSA to win if the result would be a continued atrocity? You’re condemning thousands of innocent people to be owned, bought & sold, beaten, raped, instead of ending their enslavement. it’s grotesque.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
No I’m saying if you had your way & the CSA won, the result would be the continued evil of slavery. How can you want the CSA to win if the result would be a continued atrocity? You’re condemning thousands of innocent people to be owned, bought & sold, beaten, raped, instead of ending their enslavement. it’s grotesque.
no i think we're saying that's a strawman position. by all accounts, win or lose, slavery was ending.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You know, that is still a nonsensical post considering that there is no explanation for it.

And, as others have pointed out, the "nation" that won went on to try to eradicate the native Americans, and many years later, with so much time to consider ethical things, 7 of 9 men on the Supreme Court saw fit to say that it would be OK to kill off over 60 million unborn babies.

Reaction score
You know, that is still a nonsensical post considering that there is no explanation for it.

And, as others have pointed out, the "nation" that won went on to try to eradicate the native Americans, and many years later, with so much time to consider ethical things, 7 of 9 men on the Supreme Court saw fit to say that it would be OK to kill off over 60 million unborn babies.

I have no idea what the "Al 13." that you were responding to is and am not inclined to risk pulling it up in Google.

As for your post, trying to justify slavery by citing the near eradication of native Americans is nonsense. You might as well say that it is okay to kill person A if you have already killed person B. That is the sort of total logic fail that accompanies pro-racist justifications. Unfortunately you are unlikely to find your way out of that rabbit hole because self-deception is the deepest deception of all.

As for using "nation" in quotes, isn't is customary for your ilk to say that if you hate this country that you should go back to where your ancestors came from?

I originally came to this site thinking that it was a gun site (you know, because of the name) but have found that it is at least as much a pro-racist, anti-U.S. seditionist, pro-divide the country through attacks upon other Americans, anti-law enforcement (everyone here claims to support law enforcement until they actually do their jobs), pro-wack-a-doodle conspiracy theory site.

In another thread a user dropped out because of attacks upon his faith and people told him to just block the users that 'trigger' him. However, that advise fails to address that this is a site that many would never visit or join in the first place if it was appropriately named for what it actually is such as hateotherracesandbringdownamerica . com or some such. I cannot for the life of me understand why I have remained here for almost a year when I would usually give this nonsense no quarter.

I'm out. You can proceed with your butthurt comments which the admins will ignore even though it is expressly against their own written policies. I won't see those posts and I'll be much happier not abiding racists and seditionists.

Latest posts

Top Bottom