Why I own guns.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killerpigeon

Native off the Reservation
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Within the past couple weeks, I’ve been labeled a child murder, I’ve been told that the blood of innocent children is on my hands, I've even been threatened, and worst of all, been told that I don’t care about children’s lives. I’m here to finally defend myself and bring some very personal points to the fight. Suddenly, I’m public enemy number one for practicing my second amendment right, a right my people didn’t have until the 1950’s. My wife shares a similar history, she’s first generation American, her parents fleeing their homeland due to the Vietnam War, they fought with the Americans in the 1970’s. I’ve heard her Father’s stories of communist rule and the fight for freedom. It’s the same fight my Navajo people experienced. Today, we live a peaceful life, but we are ever mindful of our past generations. We are armed and ready, not only cause of our families’ history with government, but because we are one generation separated from experiencing man’s worst actions. We are not crazy hillbilly people wearing tinfoil hats talking about government conspiracies, or preparing for the G-man to knock down our door. We are prepared to protect our lives and protect our way of life. With the wounds still fresh, and the stories of our parents and elders, we will not be forced into the ways of our parents. We are modern patriots, armed with modern guns, ready to protect and defend the Constitution.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well said. There are many of various backgrounds, races, and social strata that are standing there with you. I’m one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Within the past couple weeks, I’ve been labeled a child murder, I’ve been told that the blood of innocent children is on my hands, I've even been threatened, and worst of all, been told that I don’t care about children’s lives. I’m here to finally defend myself and bring some very personal points to the fight. Suddenly, I’m public enemy number one for practicing my second amendment right, a right my people didn’t have until the 1950’s. My wife shares a similar history, she’s first generation American, her parents fleeing their homeland due to the Vietnam War, they fought with the Americans in the 1970’s. I’ve heard her Father’s stories of communist rule and the fight for freedom. It’s the same fight my Navajo people experienced. Today, we live a peaceful life, but we are ever mindful of our past generations. We are armed and ready, not only cause of our families’ history with government, but because we are one generation separated from experiencing man’s worst actions. We are not crazy hillbilly people wearing tinfoil hats talking about government conspiracies, or preparing for the G-man to knock down our door. We are prepared to protect our lives and protect our way of life. With the wounds still fresh, and the stories of our parents and elders, we will not be forced into the ways of our parents. We are modern patriots, armed with modern guns, ready to protect and defend the Constitution.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Well said.

If you are ever up near Medford, please come and shoot with me.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well said, killerpigeon. The wife and I are currently residing in southern Utah and are roughly 75 miles from the edge of the Navajo reservation. We've been blessed with meeting some outstanding Navajo people while here. A few have shown themselves to be excellent artists making some absolutely beautiful jewelry and other things. Next time I see some of them selling their wares, I need to ask permission to take pictures of their work. Some do some amazing things with pottery and horse hair.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum again.
It’s unfortunate we have some members that can’t refrain from name calling and threats.
Most members on this forum remember the four words in the constitution that say “shall not be infringed” and Are offended when we see others that disagree.
Unfortunately it’s not always possible for this to happen when our elected folks in congress don’t listen to us.
Keep your head above water, your posts accurate, and shrug off the negative Nancy’s.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Op has it correct, if anyone is in doubt they simply have to look at some of the tactics of the past administration regarding a great desire for gun control, IRS targeting, NSA watching internet posts as well as certain people. With all the technology these days, it is relatively easy to target someone or a grouping of people. We nearly lost a lot of our freedoms beginning in 2008 and did lose some. Watch and see what happens in the years ahead. Have you heard of that chip the size of a grain of rice that some are using in their animals and even children "In case they are lost?" Conspiracy theory: A ruse might be that to control illegal immigration and criminals the government may implant this device in citizens using the reasoning that it would control who those who are legal or illegal. And, it could be used to reduce or eliminate drug trade/sales by eliminating cash-everything is done electronically via the "chip." It's far fetched but still reachable using current technology if someone in government is diabolical enough. And there are those n congress who are that would tell us it's for our own good and security of the nation. We all want our children and nation safe and we want to eliminate drugs...right? I don't trust our government anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom