Man Born in 1846 Talks About the 1860s and Fighting in the Civil War - Restored Audio..sounds like today IMO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It would be especially awful to the slaves

Well, if one is to believe writings of the day, slavery was destined to wither with or without the war. Most folks didn't own slaves, and businesses and farms that tried to compete with slaveholding entities were 100% against slavery. The inclusion of slavery into the CSA constitution was (like today's politics) payment to rich supporters.

I'm not advocating for slavery, but this is not the only place it was practiced, nor were blacks the only slaves that existed.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well tell me about the slaves…. I’m in the black community and have been with one for 15 years. Seems the NWO decided they don’t like the bill of rights or the constitution I’m sure your in that crowd. They’ve been very vocal about it

You do realize I’m sure the average man didn’t own slaves, they worked their asses off. Slaves were over $1000 a copy, look at the elites if you want to see slave owners.

In fact the Middle East and Africa are the KFC of slavery and mankind imo

That’s 50 twenty dollar gold pieces @ over $1800 today and human trafficking still exit’s and ca be brought for cheaper I’m sure.

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m in the glad USA won the war & the CSA lost the war. Anyone disagree with that ? Simple yes or no…

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m in the glad USA won the war & the CSA lost the war. Anyone disagree with that ? Simple yes or no…
Easy.
I am truly sorry the CSA was defeated in it's bid to separate from the United States. My ancestors fought for independence, and I'm proud that they did. I can only hope that in the face of the same circumstances that I would be so brave.

While I wouldn't advocate for slavery, the victory by the north resulted in many changes for both sides, most of which ultimately are bad. (especially for Indians in Oklahoma)

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Amazing. So if you had your way slavery would continue in the south. How long would it have continued in the CSA after the war? 10,20, 50 yrs?? That’s a lot of beatings, rape, owning of human beings. Evil by definition.
I agree with the current swamp in DC, but supporting the CSA with continuing slavery instead of ending it is astonishing.
2022 & people still supporting the CSA. Wow

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s always been a divide and conquer world, it’s a bunch of fakes IMO.
Hows our noble Union doing today? It’s all about power and greed

Slavery is worse today than 100s of years ago. Takes money and a few hours. I hear white meat is vogue currently 😢

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s always been a divide and conquer world, it’s a bunch of fakes IMO.
Hows our noble Union doing today? It’s all about power and greed
I agree about power & greed in Washington. I’m a Trump supporting conservative, but I draw the line at continuing slavery, lol. Good Lord.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yet it exists as the pigeons are imported to the rich over the boarders. Just saying. Work slaves and sex slaves for the wealthy. That’s biblical.

Trumps not the end all to be all but so far he’s made somewhat of a stand without being killed, although his ego is big, I feel the lord has brought him to the big stage for a time like this, at least I pray it’s so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom