Man it feels good to get my J-frame back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got my no-lock 642 (unfired) back from my friend who had it for over a year without firing it and when I dropped it off with him, it was unfired (yes GMT, this is your old gun).

I can't believe I ever made it without a J-frame (especially when church carrying).

Fortunately, I've got 3 holsters, two speed-loaders, and the original 5rds that came out of my old J all sitting on my safe.

Its like I was never without one :D

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got my no-lock 642 (unfired) back from my friend who had it for over a year without firing it and when I dropped it off with him, it was unfired (yes GMT, this is your old gun).

I can't believe I ever made it without a J-frame (especially when church carrying).

Fortunately, I've got 3 holsters, two speed-loaders, and the original 5rds that came out of my old J all sitting on my safe.

Its like I was never without one :D

Hey... lemmings aren't supposed to carry in church... ;)

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
j-frame, meh....
You should work on getting that 1911 back.

Trust me - that's been "next on my list" for the longest time, but unlike me, the guy who has it now isn't foolish enough to sell it.

Plus the fact that its a .45 means that I won't shoot it as much as my other guns due to the cost of ammo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom