Marine sniper spouse needs your assistance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super_soph198

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was approached today by an employee whose mother wants to get rid of the guns in her house. She knows absolutely nothing about them and they were collected by her deceased marine husband. Some of the firearms I'm aware of there value but the others I am not. Can you all help me get her a fair value to ask for her rifles. I have pictures but my phone can't post on here so message me if you want pictures.

The guns are the following

Ruger 10/22 10'round mag wood stock good condition
30 carbine wood stock made by blue sky in Arlington Virginia 1 20 round mag and a few boxes of ammo stock is kinda beat up
A sport king special a1041
Moss berg 500e .410
Mossberg 12ga. 500 a. Has a pistol grip that comes with it along with normal stock.

The most intriguing is an sks with bayonette that is absolutely pristine.

Thanks for the help on figuring what these are worth.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi,

If you want to check out what these models are going for on auction sites check:
GunBroker - probably the most heavily used site http://www.gunbroker.com
Gun Auction - the NRA affiliated site http://www.gunauction.com
Guns America - just another site http://www.gunsamerica.com/

Just remember that many asking prices receive no bids so make sure you look for items with bids and read the description carefully. These are not prescriptive in any way but they do give a guide as to what people are most likely to pay for certain types of guns.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SKSs are not rare and were coming into this country brand new by the crate full not that long ago.

The carbine is clearly an re-import.

My best advice would be to find one of our many honest dealers here on OSA and see if they would take them to sell on consignment. Guns are bringing top dollar these days and going through a dealer keeps it hassle free and legit for her.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SKSs are not rare and were coming into this country brand new by the crate full not that long ago.

The carbine is clearly an re-import.

My best advice would be to find one of our many honest dealers here on OSA and see if they would take them to sell on consignment. Guns are bringing top dollar these days and going through a dealer keeps it hassle free and legit for her.

That sounds like a good plan.

Super_soph198

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I put it on arms list to see what people want to pay and have received offers on all items. I did not put a price and the offers were higher than expected so I think she will be pleasantly surprised if the sales actually happen

Latest posts

Top Bottom