Mcain agrees with Obama about changing stand your ground laws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Instead we got Obama.

In Oklahoma, it was a choice between McCain and Obama.

McCain was not my first choice for the Republican candidate, but he'd better than having Obama for 8 years.
I know. Its hard to know who would have been worse for 2A. With insane mccain, the RINOs would have passed "common sense gun legislation" like "closing the gun show loop hole" a long time ago, and registration would be the law of the land.
With the Bamster, at least the RINOs "united" against the common enemy, and haven't passed anything yet.
You may be right though, because IMHO, Obamacare is the greatest threat long-term to our liberties because of information collection and creation of databases, plus the linking of any kind of social engineering to "scientific studies on healthcare". For example, CDC studies on guns as a health hazard.

:)

Last edited:

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Mickey Mouse had been running for office I would have voted for him because there was no way in hell I was going to vote for anyone who had that incompetent, airheaded, bimbo, horrible excuse for a politician Sarah Palin on their ticket.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a fan of having the option of putting n/a on a ballot, because all the options suck.

Romney and McCain were both horrible choices, and there's no telling if they would have been better or worse than what we have now. I think they should disband all parties, and have term limits all the way from interns up to potus. People making a living off of being a politician is what is destroying this country, and everyone suffers from it unless you are in the upper 1% that seems to have immunity. I also think all people in public office should be held more accountable to the people that pay their salary.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just goes to prove there are snakes in the Republican party who also seek to further Obama's mission. I fear next election, I do not see a Independent or Republican who will be strong enough to break the Liberal back & get into the White House. Unless more & more people get pissed about the direction of the country & are willing to actually vote for someone who is willing to do what is needed without playing to certain groups, we are in trouble.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
McCain a Liberal? That's rich! Here is a listing of all of McCain's sponsored legislation. If you take the time to read through that list and still call McCain a Liberal then you are in the midst of going full retard. Never go full retard.

Being a liberal and being a progressive are two different things. Mostly, McCain is just a nutjob with nutjob ideas. He looks after the Armed Forces in his legislation, but then he's just as likely to embroil them in an expeditionary war that will get them killed with no clear policy or end goal.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
McCain is a boob.
To quote Jeff G.,

"He, they, we, don’t really like you, John. The liberals who rely on you to neuter your own party’s message, to broker deals against the interests of the GOP base, to run cover for their statist schemes to insinuate into government broad power that can never be extricated, they give you plaudits because they know that, at your age, that’s the closest you’ll come to orgasm. That is, they just find in you a dazzling weakness and they exploit it. And you, being what and who you are, are more than happy to roll over and accept their belly rubs, content to be their ***** just so long as you’re their most favoritist *****, the one who gets to sleep in the house at the foot of the bed and enjoy the leftover gristle master cut from his steak, while strong-willed alpha dogs like Ted Cruz accept their lot of being tied to the porch, and work each day to chew through the rope that tethers them, ill-content to live as kept animals."

- See more at: http://proteinwisdom.com/#sthash.XDOQ6CUX.dpuf

Latest posts

Top Bottom