Me and swampratt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Real story.
At parties years ago I would bring my own beer as most had Coors light in the fridge.
I did not like that stuff and Budweiser or Bud light gave me a headache.

No one would touch my beer as it was Milwaukee's Best.
I liked that beer or Regular Coors. but now Coors does not taste the same at all the 3.2 was better tasting.

I guess my body could not adjust to expensive beer.
Keystone was ok though.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd drink PBR over just about any Budweiser product....and that's not even because of their woke BS. It's because their beer is trash. Pretty sure I'd take it over Kurs Light too.
Season 5 What GIF by The Office

How dare you talk about my kers like that!

For all you PBR drinkers, I suggest finding Pabst Genuine Draft if you can. I found some in California years ago, was great stuff.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The nastiest beer I've ever tasted was Sterling and it was warm in the can. Trying to not be rude to a girlfriend's dad who had a stack in the corner of his barn the first time I met him. Now it's Fat Tire or Shiner.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
swampratt said: "No one would touch my beer as it was Milwaukee's Best."

Back many moons ago, I worked at a service station that sold lots of beer. Milwaulkee's Best and Old Milwaulkee were both 99 cents a six pack and what were considered the premier beers such as Coors or Bud, etc. were $1.30 a six pack. I drank a fair amount of the cheaper beers.

Then there was the Olympia Beer that was cheaper too. Olympia brand beer tasted like water with beer flavor added.

Swampratt said: I liked that beer or Regular Coors. but now Coors does not taste the same at all the 3.2 was better tasting.

I grew up in Kansas and all beer was 3.2 and Coors was not sold East of the Mississippi. Coors was bottled cold, shipped cold and was to be put in a cooler when delivered. So no, Coors does not taste the same , nor does Budweiser. Or my taste buds have deteriorated over time!

If I am to drink a beer or two now it is Yuengling.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Real story.
At parties years ago I would bring my own beer as most had Coors light in the fridge.
I did not like that stuff and Budweiser or Bud light gave me a headache.

No one would touch my beer as it was Milwaukee's Best.
I liked that beer or Regular Coors. but now Coors does not taste the same at all the 3.2 was better tasting.

I guess my body could not adjust to expensive beer.
Keystone was ok though.
We called it The Beast. Mixed it with a little tomatoe juice. It was our official fishing beer

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

For all you PBR drinkers, I suggest finding Pabst Genuine Draft if you can. I found some in California years ago, was great stuff.

I'll drink regular Coors for sure..... but kurslight is sex in a canoe.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Beer was ment to be draft. That said I’ve never seen PBR on tap. But I’d put a quart back if I saw it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom