Me and swampratt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Beer was ment to be draft. That said I’ve never seen PBR on tap. But I’d put a quart if I saw it.
Beall street in Memphis. I had ridden my 77 BMW r100 over to Tulsa to see my brother. He was riding a 78 r100 RS at the time. We were going to take a little ride up north of Tulsa. He looked at me like a light bulb went off. He said ‘let’s go to Memphis for some PBR on tap’. Tossed a couple items in the saddle bags and away we went. Had some ribs and PBR on tap at BB Kings place for dinner.
One of the best spontaneous trips I ever went on.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Beall street in Memphis. I had ridden my 77 BMW r100 over to Tulsa to see my brother. He was riding a 78 r100 RS at the time. We were going to take a little ride up north of Tulsa. He looked at me like a light bulb went off. He said ‘let’s go to Memphis for some PBR on tap’. Tossed a couple items in the saddle bags and away we went. Had some ribs and PBR on tap at BB Kings place for dinner.
One of the best spontaneous trips I ever went on.
Spontaneous bike trips were the best.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Waking up this morning and everything is kinda weird, My alarm clock has a cassette player in it and it was stuck on this loop "know when to hold um" over and over, and I reached over to turn it off and knocked over an empty PBR can, where the hell did that come from? And that deck of cards on the nightstand? I think I was having some wild dreams last night. I reached over to my wife and there was a Dolly Parton wig on her pillow, that's when I noticed this sticky peach tasting stuff smeared on my face, so I decided to get up, that's when I tripped on an empty jar of peach jam and fell on the cassett player and it started playing "just checked in to see what condition my condition was in." Then for some reason I started wondering what swampratt was doing today and if he had gotten that cell phone yet.
It was a tape recorder

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still waiting for verification from @swampratt about buying a cell phone.

I am very tired of this ATT high price phone and internet and (-) this close to killing the phone part of it.
Be totally phoneless and only contact will be here or other car forums that go to my Yahoo mail.
Or just show up at the house.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am very tired of this ATT high price phone and internet and (-) this close to killing the phone part of it.
Be totally phoneless and only contact will be here or other car forums that go to my Yahoo mail.
Or just show up at the house.
Worked like a wonder in the old days. Had to explain the spring clip screwed to the door trim to my wife. You could leave a note if nobody is home.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hamms! Oh heck no! Cheap-n-nasty, me and my two buds bought a six pack back in the day for less than $2 I think, took one drink for each of us and we tossed them and 3 unopened in the ditch.

Don't ask me why, but a bunch of us used to do chitty beer & poker night at a friends house. One guy would always bring Hamms...... that stuff is gross. I'd one up him and bring Lost Lake.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll drink regular Coors for sure..... but kurslight is sex in a canoe.
Kerslight paddles my pink canoe, if you know what I mean. I’ve always been big on the hipster beer stuff, IPAsc Stouts, etc. I love it all. But a good old fashioned KersLight for $2 hits a simple itch that fancy beers can’t always scratch.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're not wrong. There was a place on campus corner in Norman that was called the Deli, they served PBR drafts in those old red plastic cups you used to see at Pizza Hut in the 80s for $1.
I used to go to the deli all the time. A close friend always wanted to go for the 90s music night.

Latest posts

Top Bottom