MEGA and RRA-LPK group buys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

93turbohatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If any of you guys need to take legal action, let me know. Smalls claims can lead to a $1000 cash only warrant, which you will be intitled once his warrant is paid for. I know legal proceeding very well. I can serve your civil process also. Let me know if I can help any of you guys out, sounds like we need to get this going, and get a lein on any property he owns. I can also help with this. Send me a pm if I CAN HELP AT ALL.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If any of you guys need to take legal action, let me know. Smalls claims can lead to a $1000 cash only warrant, which you will be intitled once his warrant is paid for. I know legal proceeding very well. I can serve your civil process also. Let me know if I can help any of you guys out, sounds like we need to get this going, and get a lean on any property he owns. I can also help with this. Send me a pm if I CAN HELP AT ALL.

Are you involved in the group buy or just looking to make some money from this? Or possibly just piling on? I don't have anything in this deal, so I have kept out of it, but it does irritate me to see others just piling on that have no business with it.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you involved in the group buy or just looking to make some money from this? Or possibly just piling on? I don't have anything in this deal, so I have kept out of it, but it does irritate me to see others just piling on that have no business with it.

My first though when I read it was ambulance chaser. I agree with you gillman.

allotrope

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first though when I read it was ambulance chaser. I agree with you gillman.

When I read it, my first thought was that he was an ordinary member on this forum who perhaps has gone through small claims court once and was just trying to be nice by offering to help from his experience. Frankly, I don’t even think he fully knows what he is talking about. I’m not sure what he means by the phrase “get a lean on any property he owns”. I do know that you can file a lien on any property the debtor owns through the Court Clerk’s office if you win a small claims court case and the debtor does not pay. In addition, you can garnish assets from the debtor’s checking account, savings account, or portion of their weekly paycheck. Furthermore, as a last case scenario, the winning party can attempt to obtain a Writ of Execution from the court in order to levy property from the debtor, which will then be auctioned of in a sheriff’s sale. I just assumed that this was common knowledge (maybe except for the last point).

However, none of this really matters because it would first go through a criminal court if it is necessary. Since I was not the one who contacted Mega, I’m not going to jump to any conclusions, but Les’ story could make sense. The only thing that concerns me is what everyone else is saying, along with the lack of proof of the items being paid for (it’s not difficult to photocopy an invoice / receipt and post it, in order to get rid of rumors).

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He would need to be a process server to serve the civil process?

I could be wrong and have been in the past, but it read that way to me and was a little insulting. If I misunderstood what he was saying I am truly sorry.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With a join date of June 2009, I doubt he is part of the group buy, I am thinking he is an opportunist. I could be wrong, but don't think so.

Rocketguns

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a newcomer I have been reading these posts but have not commented on them because I was not involved in the group buy. I am also a firm believer of innocent until proven guilty. My question is: "Why is his advertisement link still active on this site?" Would it not be better to suspend the link until this matter is settled, especially since he is not returning attempts to contact him and work this out. Just my opinion but what do I know.

93turbohatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I read it, my first thought was that he was an ordinary member on this forum who perhaps has gone through small claims court once and was just trying to be nice by offering to help from his experience. Frankly, I don’t even think he fully knows what he is talking about. I’m not sure what he means by the phrase “get a lean on any property he owns”. I do know that you can file a lien on any property the debtor owns through the Court Clerk’s office if you win a small claims court case and the debtor does not pay. In addition, you can garnish assets from the debtor’s checking account, savings account, or portion of their weekly paycheck. Furthermore, as a last case scenario, the winning party can attempt to obtain a Writ of Execution from the court in order to levy property from the debtor, which will then be auctioned of in a sheriff’s sale. I just assumed that this was common knowledge (maybe except for the last point).

However, none of this really matters because it would first go through a criminal court if it is necessary. Since I was not the one who contacted Mega, I’m not going to jump to any conclusions, but Les’ story could make sense. The only thing that concerns me is what everyone else is saying, along with the lack of proof of the items being paid for (it’s not difficult to photocopy an invoice / receipt and post it, in order to get rid of rumors).

Yes, I am a process server. Yes, I do know civil proceedings. I am not going to make a fortune off serving one set of papers for $50. I will type up the small claims affidavit/order for free or CJ OR CS case. You try to help people and get bashed?? Over $50.00?? Yes, you are right about the Writ of Execution we have done it before. I am also a bail bondsman. You can think what you want thats fine. I was just trying to help some fellow members, I think I will stay out of it though.

ThaMastaChief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry my posting offended you.........but you "correlated" yourself to him and the topic.
Regarding "...maturity on this subject, and in you leaving me out of this..", my posting was not directed specifically at you. Several individuals were supporting Les (and rightfully so, based upon his prior reputation and dealings). My sole intent was to suggest that instead of so much speculation from the peanut gallery, that maybe his friends might be able to obtain more information that could be shared.

Was not insulted...and I never stated that your post was directed at ME....I merely quoted your comment about 'friends'.

When you mentioned 'friends' I chimed in with all the information I knew. It's of no help. I shared as a continuation of the other thread about this I posted on. I'm absolutely of no help in this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom