MEGA and RRA-LPK group buys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How should we handle the form in regards to those that sold or bought lowers from the group buy? I ask cuz, I sold 2 to members on here and then bought 1 from a member who wanted out before we discovered the scam.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cave, I sent you a PM.

Shadow - I sent you a email with all Copeje and my PM's on the lower I sold him from this. Also I am filling out the form for the $ amount/qty of lowers I originally sent to Les. You, Izahuh, Copeje, and I will have to figure out a way to settle this outside this matter I think, had I even an inkling that this group buy would go this way and Les would hadle this like he is, I would have never in a million yrs sold the lowers before I actually had them.

copeje

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shadowrider, if I need to fill this out to file and get you the money I can. I don't undertsand I guess, how is it a scam if he posted just a few days ago? Did I miss something?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cavedweller and copeje,

Sorry, but my internet has been flaky this morning.

Got your PM's Cave. Thanks.

Copeje I sent you a PM and I CC'd you on it Cave. I guess I'll hold off filing a complaint since I didn't do this with Les directly. If you guys are able to collect we can figure it out later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom