MEGA and RRA-LPK group buys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well this just sucks it had to come to this. Les has always been straight up with me and seems to be a straight shooter. :-) Depression and loss makes folks do some peculiar things. Hope this gets resolved for you guys and for Les to be able to recover as well. Not flaming or negating what has occurred, but loss of life is hard on the ones who survive.

carready

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
OAS Sponsor
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
PLEASE NO HATE MAIL!!!! I got a message from Les earily today and feel that I should pass what he told me along to all of you and you can take the info any way you see fit. But I feel that OSA and it's members has been good to me and I owe it to pass this along.

Les said that in regards to the MEGA buy, he spoke to Brian (who is the head man over the firearms division) at MEGA today and Brian told him that once the artwork for the right side of the lowers is recieved (Les sending tonight or tomorrow) the engraving will be done and the lowers will ship in 2-3 weeks.

Again, no hate mail to me please, just passing info along to thos who deserve to have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom