MEGA and RRA-LPK group buys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kpk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got my call and sent them a copy today. Guy was nice and didn't say much about the fate of Les, but pretty much either we get something or it won't end well for him...He also said they have talked to him and trying their best...

Thanks,
Kyle

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
gee, that adds so much to this process.

what are you saying, that someone should die?

Did I say anyone should die? No.

It seems that most of you have made contact with the state AG, and that the AG is moving on the investigation and that the prospects look like good ole Les will have more people crawling up his ass than he thought could fit in there, with that said do you think that the AG is going to contact Les and talk about puppies and ice cream? So in that context I thought the video was fitting.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just spoke with the guy from the Attorney General's office.
I specifically asked about those that have not filed a complaint, and those that paid with cash.

-If you have not filed the complaint yet, you need to do it. This is very important.
-If you paid with cash, file the complaint. It will be a little more difficult to prove if Les disputes it, but they do have ways to handle that.

Les had made some promises to the AG's office to do something in the next couple of weeks. Les is still claiming that the logo is holding up the deal in some way... The AG's office and the US Postal Service are both in contact with Mega, so they all know what is going on. But they are giving him a couple weeks to come through on what he is telling them.

Progess is happening. It's just going to take a little time.
The main thing right now: If you have not filed the complaint to the AG's office, you need to do that quickly.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What about the RRA LPK group buy?

Is the AG putting more weight on the MEGA lowers because those are serialized firearm receivers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom