MEGA and RRA-LPK group buys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just spoke with the guy from the Attorney General's office.
I specifically asked about those that have not filed a complaint, and those that paid with cash.

-If you have not filed the complaint yet, you need to do it. This is very important.
-If you paid with cash, file the complaint. It will be a little more difficult to prove if Les disputes it, but they do have ways to handle that.

Les had made some promises to the AG's office to do something in the next couple of weeks. Les is still claiming that the logo is holding up the deal in some way... The AG's office and the US Postal Service are both in contact with Mega, so they all know what is going on. But they are giving him a couple weeks to come through on what he is telling them.

Progess is happening. It's just going to take a little time.
The main thing right now: If you have not filed the complaint to the AG's office, you need to do that quickly.

I need to file one for LPK's. Does anyone have of link or the easiest place where can I go to file a complaint. Thanks

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is now the official plan as I spoke to a OAG Investigator this afternoon.

I need everyone who has suffered a loss from both of these group buys to complete this form

http://www.oag.ok.gov/consumer/complt.nsf/complaint.html

Please use as much detail as possible

If you have proof of your payment please include that information on your complaint if you paid cash please indicate that as well. I was told they don't look at a complaint unless there are several. I have 13 people on my list and it’s growing. I will also attempt to contact people from other group buys that got stiffed by Les.

This can be criminal and/or civil and the AG's office can get it done if we show enough interest in justice being served.....

here you go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom