MEGA and RRA-LPK group buys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same here, I read it all the other night at work....wow...that really sucks, I hope you guys make out on this deal. I was originally down for a lower and decided to back out to fund other things...so glad i did. Anyways, good like guys.

kpk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I talked to Dan yesterday to check and see where everything was going. He just said they have contacted him and he thought it seemed like he is stalling just like with us. Les told him he would order the stuff a couple of weeks ago and still hasn't. He said he would give him another week or maybe two and then start filing criminal charges...

Thought I would let you all know what I heard...

oldnslow1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder how great companys like OPS, US Shooting Academy, Vital Arms,
Fenix Outfitters, Sports World, TDSA, Accurate Iron, and several others feel about advertising on the same forum with a known perpetrator of fraud like Flashover Tactical Firearms. OSA owes me nothing...not even an explanation...but if I was an honest vendor like the aforementioned, I would want some answers. It seems like allowing continued support is like buddying up with the guy that just raped your little sister....

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fenix Outfitters, Sports World, TDSA, Accurate Iron, and several others feel about advertising on the same forum with a known perpetrator of fraud like Flashover Tactical Firearms. OSA owes me nothing...not even an explanation...but if I was an honest vendor like the aforementioned, I would want some answers. It seems like allowing continued support is like buddying up with the guy that just raped your little sister....

Took the words right out of my mouth.

WHY DOES HIS SPONSOR FORUM STILL EXIST?

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Took the words right out of my mouth.

WHY DOES HIS SPONSOR FORUM STILL EXIST?

here ya go.........

Why is he still a sponsor?

I'm working on that...

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Is he a paying spnsor, is he paid up for the year... I suspect so since I never saw any giveaways. Is their contractual language to remove his sponsorship for something like this... I don't know thats up to the board owner. Arbitrarily yanking the advertising of someone who has paid up front may not be possible. It could open Kelly to a lawsuit for breach of contract. Board administration has done a good job of making and keeping this public. Until he can be romoved that may be all they can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom