MEGA and RRA-LPK group buys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is he a paying spnsor, is he paid up for the year... I suspect so since I never saw any giveaways. Is their contractual language to remove his sponsorship for something like this... I don't know thats up to the board owner. Arbitrarily yanking the advertising of someone who has paid up front may not be possible. It could open Kelly to a lawsuit for breach of contract. Board administration has done a good job of making and keeping this public. Until he can be romoved that may be all they can do.

sponsorship is free, you have to do drawings and stuff like that for the board members iirc.

rhino2u

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update, state and postal investigators have completed their case, and have turned their investigations over to the state lawyers. A few more weeks. KW

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is the likely outcome of this? At this point, I don't even need an LPK anymore. I'd rather have my cash back...

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
likely outcome is that les will become a convicted felon, loose his job at the firehouse, and be forced to sell all of his firearms and make restitution payments...

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i deal a lot with various DA offices and restitution. he will likely get a complete suspended sentence, probably supervised... he will have to make his payments or face possible stints of jail time for probation violations...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom