MEGA and RRA-LPK group buys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

truckmann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am also wondering why it seams that only 2 or 3 people have been contacted, but mostly I just want the parts I ordered so I can be done with this deal.
Kind of hoping I get the chance to at least get my lower at the gun show this weekend.

ThaMastaChief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have my forgiveness no matter what everyone else thinks. I just want to put this to rest in my head, tired or worrying about it and I can't imagine how it's bothering you. You just never seemed like that kind of guy.

Thanks,
Kyle

For the record, I am not holding anything against him, I simply decided to move on when the lies became thicker and I was taken for granted.

I honestly thought he would tell me the truth about this ordeal when I asked. I was immensely concerned for the buyers here. When I was fed vomit, I decided to not return to it.

Good luck all...

carready

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
OAS Sponsor
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i'm kinda curious as to whether the members who have been contacted and whose orders have been filled by les are/were part of the AG's case ?
maybe les is trying to take care of the large orders that the AG used to file the charges on behalf of, or maybe he's taking care of the orders of those who haven't talked to the AG

I don't know how he is choosing who to contact. I did not file any complaints or call anyone on this.

kpk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh I didn't mean anything against anyone else's comments or feelings with my post. I just wanted to put that out there.

I'd like to know also who he's contacting first. I would assume my order was one of the largest of 5 uppers and 5 lowers totaling $1,075! I also talked to the DA's office about it.

Jschatz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh I didn't mean anything against anyone else's comments or feelings with my post. I just wanted to put that out there.

I'd like to know also who he's contacting first. I would assume my order was one of the largest of 5 uppers and 5 lowers totaling $1,075! I also talked to the DA's office about it.

I am guessing he hasnt contacted you because he hasnt received the uppers yet and was only going to have you make one trip to pick your product up. Just my guess since I havent spoken with him. I would love to be able to get my lower and forget this ever happened.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know at this point I don't even care anymore. I can forgive and forget and never have a problem with Les. I don't know if it's the christian in me or what, but he's had a hard time with something and it could happen to anyone. I just want my parts. I ordered 5 uppers and 5 lowers, and sold one set to Shootermcgavin and someone else, but can't find the pm? (alibaba)?

Les if you're out there give me a call or send me a pm. Give me a time when either myself or Shooter could come get the parts (if you don't mind Shooter???). You have my forgiveness no matter what everyone else thinks. I just want to put this to rest in my head, tired or worrying about it and I can't imagine how it's bothering you. You just never seemed like that kind of guy.

Thanks,
Kyle

yeah that's fine. I can pick them up whenever if we get the chance.

rhino2u

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Wiles is at Tulsa show, is there a list or map showing where his tables are reserved? I have never meet him and don`t have idea what he looks like.

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I doubt is Les will be at the show. I have called him several times the last few days and he has not answered or returned my calls. Has any one in Tulsa heard from him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom