MEGA and RRA-LPK group buys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you think he has $15k plus laying around.
I don't see anyone getting anything. Except Les maybe loosing his job and may probation if this actually goes to court which will cost money. How much are we as individuals willing to spend?

allotrope

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you think he has $15k plus laying around.
I don't see anyone getting anything. Except Les maybe loosing his job and may probation if this actually goes to court which will cost money. How much are we as individuals willing to spend?

I don’t think you all understand (and more importantly I don’t think Les understands) how serious these allegations are against Les. If Les doesn’t respond after repeated and continuous attempt from members on this board trying to contact him, and this is brought to a criminal court, Les could realistically face 10 years and/or a minimum fine of $5000 under the provisions of Title 21, Section 1953 of the Oklahoma Computer Crimes Act. In addition, as previously stated, if anyone mailed him a check, it could possibly constitute as mail fraud, which I believe is punishable by 5 years in federal, pound me in the a**, prison and a fine for each instance proved.

Now getting to the matter of small claims court: I believe the maximum claim is $6000 and the cost of court fees is $156.00 fee plus service. I also think that amount can be grouped up amongst numerous members so that only two or three groups of people have to go on trial (someone could check on check on this). Plus, the defendant might be forced to pay the court and legal fees of the plaintiff if the plaintiff wins the judgment.

On a related note, in this case: http://www.oscn.net/applications/oc...=caseGeneral&casemasterID=2426980&db=Oklahoma , Les did not even bother showing up to court and the plaintiff won a judgment for the principal sum $8614.95, the plaintiff’s attorney’s fees of $1436.00, and cost of$199.30 for court fees (if I am reading the document correctly).

kpk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t think you all understand (and more importantly I don’t think Les understands) how serious these allegations are against Les. If Les doesn’t respond after repeated and continuous attempt from members on this board trying to contact him, and this is brought to a criminal court, Les could realistically face 10 years and/or a minimum fine of $5000 under the provisions of Title 21, Section 1953 of the Oklahoma Computer Crimes Act. In addition, as previously stated, if anyone mailed him a check, it could possibly constitute as mail fraud, which I believe is punishable by 5 years in federal, pound me in the a**, prison and a fine for each instance proved.

Now getting to the matter of small claims court: I believe the maximum claim is $6000 and the cost of court fees is $156.00 fee plus service. I also think that amount can be grouped up amongst numerous members so that only two or three groups of people have to go on trial (someone could check on check on this). Plus, the defendant might be forced to pay the court and legal fees of the plaintiff if the plaintiff wins the judgment.

On a related note, in this case: http://www.oscn.net/applications/oc...=caseGeneral&casemasterID=2426980&db=Oklahoma , Les did not even bother showing up to court and the plaintiff won a judgment for the principal sum $8614.95, the plaintiff’s attorney’s fees of $1436.00, and cost of$199.30 for court fees (if I am reading the document correctly).

That's what I'm getting at. This is not a good situation for Les at all!

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You all paid Flashover LLC, not Les.
Something to think about.

the whole deal has been a bad time. I hope Les is OK and this all works out. If I don't get my lower or my money, it will be chalked up to one of lifes lessons.

I wish whatever the problem with Les is right now would get resolved and we would get our merchandise.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Speak for yourself. I made my money order out directly to Les Wiles, and not Flashover Limited Liability Corporation. My transaction was between myself and Les personally.... not his company.

dont get pissy with me;

I just thought it was worth mentioning since no one hadnt mentioned his company and how this might change things from a pesonal matter to one thats a little more complicated.

My Accurate Iron business banking account will gladly take deposits of checks made out to me personally. I am not an attorney, but I dont think the name on the check changes much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom