MEGA and RRA-LPK group buys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carready

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
OAS Sponsor
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From what I gathered is he is contacting by text message for now, the lowers and charging handles came in but no uppers or parts kits, I think he has two tables reserved for the Tulsa show and will try and get thoes in Tulsa done there. But I have to agree that these are the BEST in finished product and attention to detail of any stripped lowers I have ever seen. Price was what we paid, $120ea. from what I remember...

Hope this helps.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am willing to bet he did this on the advice from his attorney. It was prob cheaper to get these lowers out than risk a felony. For every order he completes, the dollar amount in his fraud case drops, possibly getting the charge down to a misdeamenor, so it doesnt affect his FFL or job even with a conviction...

OKCIS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know 2 of the 4 people who are actually named in the lawsuit and he hasnt contacted them at all and patience is so thin theres a chance they wont accept the lowers and continue with the charges. Its probably in His best interest to get on here and start contacting people.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will definitely deal with Les again. He is still a good guy, just been struggling with life. It could happen to any of us at any time.

I completely disagree. There's no excuse to what he's done here, he had several chances to clear things up and they ONLY got cleared up when chargers were filed. We all deal horrible tragedies in life. That's no excuse to wrong a shooting community.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I completely disagree. There's no excuse to what he's done here, he had several chances to clear things up and they ONLY got cleared up when chargers were filed. We all deal horrible tragedies in life. That's no excuse to wrong a shooting community.

I never said he handled this the right way. He handled it the best way he could. Yes, we all deal with tragedies, but we are not all capable of handling them the way that you think they should be handled. I love how this shooting "community" couldn't support a man while he was down because of the money. I can understand being upset at the situation and even the charges to get the money back. What really makes me sick is the way everyone, even people with nothing in this show have attacked him in the time he needed friends the most. Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom