Meth Much? Woman slips out of cuffs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
A handcuffed prisoner that got her hands loose, reached thru a metal grate opening (?) accessed a loaded carbine and proceeded to fire on deputies,,,,, baffling, unbelievable to me.
Not to me. I'm sure it was not a very secure back seat. They probably used the previous car's divider and made it fit to the SUV with duct tape and tie wraps. I can almost guarantee it was not fit to the vehicle because of funding. We had a shotgun rack you could grab the shotgun and shake it and the gun lock opened. The damn cops would fill the barrel with Sonic candy wrappers and cigarettes too.
I did a function check every day after I found that.

I have also seen the AR on hooks on the cage like the old pickup steal me racks. I never had a cage.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did the Sheriff say the cuffs were "properly" or Improperly" put on her? I replayed a couple of times but it wasnt clear enough for me
How does one "slip" out of, cuff, properly put on?

Hope she gets life in a hole
1660885206648.png

Did the Sheriff say the cuffs were "properly" or Improperly" put on her? I replayed a couple of times but it wasnt clear enough for me
The undersheriff said they were put on properly.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How does one "slip" out of, cuff, properly put on?

Hope she gets life in a hole

I can’t tell from the video but maybe she has some freakishly small hands. The cuffs were on behind her so that part was right. Not sure how she got out of her bracelets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom