Meth Much? Woman slips out of cuffs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Women are reported to frequently slip cuffs because of their smaller hands. Plus if she's meth'd out, perhaps breaking her own hands isn't out of the realm of possibility. It was also reported/described that many police cruisers are not equipped with proper custom fitted cages. Sometimes cages are recycled from older cruisers which don't really fit the dimensions of newer designs. As for the rifle...

I know a guy from another board who used to do all the equipment/electrical installation/repairs on metro cruiser units. He described the 2-button release system which he always installed....and it was his best guess that the release system was installed by less than qualified individuals who set it up off of a single switch AND labeled the dang thing.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Women are reported to frequently slip cuffs because of their smaller hands. Plus if she's meth'd out, perhaps breaking her own hands isn't out of the realm of possibility. It was also reported/described that many police cruisers are not equipped with proper custom fitted cages. Sometimes cages are recycled from older cruisers which don't really fit the dimensions of newer designs. As for the rifle...

I know a guy from another board who used to do all the equipment/electrical installation/repairs on metro cruiser units. He described the 2-button release system which he always installed....and it was his best guess that the release system was installed by less than qualified individuals who set it up off of a single switch AND labeled the dang thing.
I don't know how their system was installed, but the chief was on the news saying the lock release button for the patrol rifles in their cars was labeled as such. He went on to say, because of that incident, they are removing the labels. Not that it's going to totally prevent that from ever happening again, they need to install proper cages so no one can just reach up front, but it's a start I guess. I also think it was pretty damn stupid to label the button in the first place, but that's just me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom