Meth Much? Woman slips out of cuffs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
PEOPLE!----- PEOPLE! ----- PEOPLE!

I see what happened to this thread turning into a sht slinger.
In an attempt to inform @mavs there was a duplicate thread, @retrieverman replied with the above thread link, Meth Much?, in which @mavs took the Meth Much as a personal slam against him doing meth because he didn't see it was a link and not slander.

It was all a mistake people! No one was slandered, no one was insulted, Everyone take a breath.

Now go ye therefore and type.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
What caused this was there is not much if any other than running the cursor over the link that shows it is a link.

To the mods, is there any way to show a link is a link in a thread that is obvious without having to run over it with the cursor?

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have lots of questions about this. The video shows 3 different patrol vehicles. A dodge car, A dodge suv and a chevrolet tahoe. Which was it? The dodge suv had some damage around the left rear glass was it in a wreck? The hand cuff that she slipped her right hand out of was to loose, and was it double locked? The video did not show a cage between the front and rear seat. Why a visible release in plain sight for the AR? If she was a mental case why cuff her, that was against how I was trained. She acted like a meth freak in her movements. Should have been handled differently.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have lots of questions about this. The video shows 3 different patrol vehicles. A dodge car, A dodge suv and a chevrolet tahoe. Which was it? The dodge suv had some damage around the left rear glass was it in a wreck? The hand cuff that she slipped her right hand out of was to loose, and was it double locked? The video did not show a cage between the front and rear seat. Why a visible release in plain sight for the AR? If she was a mental case why cuff her, that was against how I was trained. She acted like a meth freak in her movements. Should have been handled differently.
100% agree on all three I noticed that too.!
It did not show the cage she got her hand and arm around if there even was a cage. Getting an arm through the cage is one thing but getting an AR back through the hole in the cage?????????

Last edited:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PEOPLE!----- PEOPLE! ----- PEOPLE!

I see what happened to this thread turning into a sht slinger.

In an attempt to inform @mavs there was a duplicate thread, @retrieverman replied with the above thread link, Meth Much?, in which @mavs took the Meth Much as a personal slam against him doing meth because he didn't see it was a link and not slander.

It was all a mistake people! No one was slandered, no one was insulted, Everyone take a breath.

Now go ye therefore and type.
Holy Cow!!! What the heck did I miss?!? I went out to mow the yard, and when I came back in, I see this. :scratch:

Latest posts

Top Bottom