Meth Much? Woman slips out of cuffs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I don't know how their system was installed, but the chief was on the news saying the lock release button for the patrol rifles in their cars was labeled as such. He went on to say, because of that incident, they are removing the labels. Not that it's going to totally prevent that from ever happening again, they need to install proper cages so no one can just reach up front, but it's a start I guess. I also think it was pretty damn stupid to label the button in the first place, but that's just me.
So you are saying she was able to reach from the back seat cage through somehow and get ahold of the AR-15 in the front seat? That's incredible!

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's physics. It's limited budgets. It's making due the best you can with what you've got. I don't think it's necessarily even that peculiar. How can you be surprised by this after all the defund the cops movements recently? While some departments are fulla fat, some just don't get the necessary funding to implement safe protocols.

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It's physics. It's limited budgets. It's making due the best you can with what you've got. I don't think it's necessarily even that peculiar. How can you be surprised by this after all the defund the cops movements recently? While some departments are fulla fat, some just don't get the necessary funding to implement safe protocols.
I have not seen any "defund the police" efforts at the Grady County Sheriff's office have you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom