Meth Much? Woman slips out of cuffs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The civilian that got shot(bald guy) is a very close friend of mine. Be careful on your judgements of others if don't know the whole story.

I know enough of the story (loaded on meth and shooting at people from inside a police car while being detained) to form an opinion of her. Not saying I'm judging her, but I sure have an opinion of her, and it ain't real high.

I don't know why anyone would be being judgey of the bald guy that got shot. Where's Abby Broyles when you need her?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know enough of the story (loaded on meth and shooting at people from inside a police car while being detained) to form an opinion of her. Not saying I'm judging her, but I sure have an opinion of her, and it ain't real high.

I don't know why anyone would be being judgey of the bald guy that got shot. Where's Abby Broyles when you need her?
Maybe she'd been victimized by the officer in the past and wasn't gonna take it anymore. Deangelo Reyes comes to mind. Girls like her make convenient victims.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ted covered most of it. "Well, she was being detained for acting erratically, so maybe there's a mental issue on top of the meth." Is it possible she wasn't "loaded on meth" at the time? There's a long history with her and mental illness. Not saying it wasn't caused or made worse by the meth use.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ted covered most of it. "Well, she was being detained for acting erratically, so maybe there's a mental issue on top of the meth." Is it possible she wasn't "loaded on meth" at the time? There's a long history with her and mental illness. Not saying it wasn't caused or made worse by the meth use.
I would have put multiple smoking holes in her if she shot at me.

I had a mentally ill escaped patient stalking me once. I got to thinking, if he was already mentally ill and adjudicated as such, what will they do to him when he kills me and my family?

Latest posts

Top Bottom