Mexican cops busted kidnapping 3 guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a person that USED to vacation a LOT in Mexico. Once or twice a year for many years, we would travel to different resorts. Expensive resorts are pedding packages on the internet for 1/3 of what they were four years ago. We loved going downtown, mingling with the locals in the shops, etc., but no more. Some of the places we used to go are hotbeds of crime by the drug gangs. They have infiltrated the local governments and police departments either with money or fear. Tourists have mostly been left alone, but every so often I'll see a news report of a tour bus being stopped on the highway, and the occupants robbed.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last I read robberies, kidnapping and murders of Americans in Mexico is at a staggeringly high rate. Anyone going into Mexico these days is risking their life. They can spend as much money as they want advertising that it's safe for tourists but as long as they keep showing up dead nobody is going to believe them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom