Mexican cops busted kidnapping 3 guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just talked to a guy at work yesterday that recently returned from working a contract job there. He said it seemed "fairly" safe, but if you were the type to mess with drugs you were in danger, and to always, always avoid cops. He said they were a target, and being anywhere they were put you in danger of being a casualty. He said if you went by a restaurant and there were cop cars parked there, you went somewhere else.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just talked to a guy at work yesterday that recently returned from working a contract job there. He said it seemed "fairly" safe, but if you were the type to mess with drugs you were in danger, and to always, always avoid cops. He said they were a target, and being anywhere they were put you in danger of being a casualty. He said if you went by a restaurant and there were cop cars parked there, you went somewhere else.

Man it sounds like a movie down there. What really surprises me is there are no Vigilante Mexican militia groups that have said "enough" and the people arm themselves and rise up against all this non-sense. If only the people would turn on them they'd be greatly outnumbered. However, I am realistic and I understand the cartels have boatloads of money and the very people I am talking about who would be needed for the uprising are likely already on their payroll.

stevie_d

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a conspiracy theory that I believe.

Not a theory.. they'be been caught doing it. Also.. we are funding the drug wars by demonizing drugs in our country. Should people get hooked on drugs? No. But should people be expected to have the self-control themselves for the most part, and have government step aside? YES.

If drugs were legalized, MOST people, enough to make it work, know better than to do anything that is majorly harmful to themselves or others, and without them being illegal, drug wars die. Our "War On Drugs" is what fuels drug violence - by driving availability down so much, we drive up the profitability for everyone selling. Our government is not naive, they know they are doing this - they expect US to remain naive and think we are doing the right thing by making drugs illegal.

To be clear, I'm not some pot-loving hippie who wants to legalize everything because *I* use drugs - I don't, not any of them. But, in my opinion, the lives of thousands lost in drug wars is not a fair cost to help the government "keep us safe from ourselves and our temptations".

Latest posts

Top Bottom