Michael Behenna Released On Parole

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That's a great philosophical dissertation of somebody that hasn't been there and done that, experienced the absolute terror that comes with the territory, experienced days, weeks, months, of knowing the next minute is going to be your last minute on this earth.
You haven't experienced picking up your best friends body parts and putting them in a bag, then being told to take his place in line.
You haven't experienced seeing your buddy's summarily executed while laying wounded after a firefight.
You haven't experienced seeing the mutilation, and desecration of the dead soldiers body's.
You have no clue about battlefield interrogations where information gained can save the lives of no telling how many Americans.
You only sit on the sidelines, and comment on your Ideals of how combat should be conducted in the perfect liberal world you live in.

You have no way to know what goes on in the minds of these soldiers in the conditions they have to live in.
In your perfect world of right and wrong, the scene may have had some indications of murder, but there were only two people there.
I believe the story of the survivor.

This was not a battlefield interrogation. He was not trying to extract info about future attacks, he was trying to extract revenge for his soldiers that had been killed earlier.
And you might want to read up-thread, by the time he shot and killed the man, it doesn't matter if the man "went for his weapon". It was murder due to his actions up to the actual shooting. That's not my opinion. I'm sorry you don't agree with the court's ruling.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was not a battlefield interrogation. He was not trying to extract info about future attacks, he was trying to extract revenge for his soldiers that had been killed earlier.
And you might want to read up-thread, by the time he shot and killed the man, it doesn't matter if the man "went for his weapon". It was murder due to his actions up to the actual shooting. That's not my opinion. I'm sorry you don't agree with the court's ruling.

So the interrogation was not conducted on the battlefield, and was conducted in OKC? LOL, good try. Fail.
Only one person knows why he took him out there, and I can assure you introducing terror on your prisoner will result in information.
There were no witnesses. His story stands.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, if he took him out into the desert to question him (against orders), cut off his restraints, cut off his clothes, and then shot him as he stood there, you would call that murder?

You seem to be consumed by the fact that the terrorist was nude. What's up with that? Does it really make any difference if the animal was clothed or not? Behenna, did not shoot the terrorist as he stood there, you might want to read up, the nudist was attempting to injure the interrogator.

A dead naked terrorist is a good terrorist.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So the interrogation was not conducted on the battlefield, and was conducted in OKC? LOL, good try. Fail.
Only one person knows why he took him out there, and I can assure you introducing terror on your prisoner will result in information.
There were no witnesses. His story stands.

Do you even know the facts of this case? It appears you do not. They were no where near a battlefield. There were witnesses, and the fact that he was found guilty of murder, that's what stands.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You seem to be consumed by the fact that the terrorist was nude. What's up with that? Does it really make any difference if the animal was clothed or not? Behenna, did not shoot the terrorist as he stood there, you might want to read up, the nudist was attempting to injure the interrogator.

A dead naked terrorist is a good terrorist.

I'm well aware of the facts of this case. I posed the question in that form as you seem to think that the only relevant point was that the man lunged for his weapon, and you ignore the actions up till that moment. But, it's clear you really don't care if the man was lunging for his weapon or not. An animal? Well, that proves what I've suspected.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."

As I have no desire to have a discussion with a person of your, shall we say, narrow-mindedness I'll say good day. And welcome to my ignore list, you're the only member.

gun001guns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No one in this thread has more respect for our veterans than I do. I have donated both time and money to the Wounded Warrior Project. Just because you want to twist me calling a solider convicted of murder a murderer into me being a peacenik does not make it so. Sorry, sport.

That's simply not true. You can say it 99 times and you will be just as wrong when you say it for the 100th time. We do know, many, facts about this case. He shot and killed an unarmed, naked man that he himself had released from restrains just moments before. To any normal thinking person, what he did was reprehensible.

Nothing wrong with this guy a good old fashioned ass whipping wouldn't help! Guys obviously a liberal prick!

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with this guy a good old fashioned ass whipping wouldn't help! Guys obviously a liberal prick!

Lots a people on OSA are labeled a Liberal, and we have some pricks here too. His opinion is his. It's thought out and reasoned out. I share some of his opinions, not all but some. It might not be a popular opinion but it's his. I'll stand on his side and be first in line for that old fashioned stuff.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Ace is a strong supporter of the 2A. He has an orthodox view on morality, and an appreciation of what our military could turn into without the UCMJ.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom