Michael Behenna Released On Parole

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
shootin4fun said this, "At your age you really don't need functioning balls, just something to scratch." in response to Lurkers post.

I have reprinted without permission so Ace can see.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my view of warfare, Behenna would've never been convicted, because he'd have never been in Iraq in the first place. I'm beyond being done with expeditionary wars based on flimsy sociopolitical, imperialistic grounds. D.O.N.E.

IF, it had been necessary to ensure the survival of our nation, the warfare would’ve been total and complete. You kill everything that doesn’t flee in terror or cower in absolute fear with a white flag flown. You wade through the blood and viscera of the enemy with disregard and a single-mindedness that will allow nothing but winning entirely on your terms, because the enemy has abandoned his humanity before you ever set foot on their soil. You unleash hell on earth until the enemy surrenders to survive extinction. You ensure that a complete and total societal transformation occurs so that you never have to return so long as anyone surviving has a memory.

We go to war FAR too easily. We wilfully and intentionally place our warfighters in no win situations. Defeat the enemy but don’t harm his fragile dignity or culture! B.S. You should seek to crush the enemy’s spirit and will to commit further mayhem. Only when you have exerted complete and utter dominance should you tend to the basic needs of the enemy and his people. Only then should you rebuild the society into one that is sustainable and non-aggressive outside their own borders.

That is war done correctly. What America does now is reprehensible and without moral grounds. Behenna and his victim are pawns. Casualties of a flawed policy. Behenna was placed in a situation where he felt abandoning his humanity was an acceptable tradeoff. THAT was America’s fault. :(

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my view of warfare, Behenna would've never been convicted, because he'd have never been in Iraq in the first place. I'm beyond being done with expeditionary wars based on flimsy sociopolitical, imperialistic grounds. D.O.N.E.

IF, it had been necessary to ensure the survival of our nation, the warfare would’ve been total and complete. You kill everything that doesn’t flee in terror or cower in absolute fear with a white flag flown. You wade through the blood and viscera of the enemy with disregard and a single-mindedness that will allow nothing but winning entirely on your terms, because the enemy has abandoned his humanity before you ever set foot on their soil. You unleash hell on earth until the enemy surrenders to survive extinction. You ensure that a complete and total societal transformation occurs so that you never have to return so long as anyone surviving has a memory.

We go to war FAR too easily. We wilfully and intentionally place our warfighters in no win situations. Defeat the enemy but don’t harm his fragile dignity or culture! B.S. You should seek to crush the enemy’s spirit and will to commit further mayhem. Only when you have exerted complete and utter dominance should you tend to the basic needs of the enemy and his people. Only then should you rebuild the society into one that is sustainable and non-aggressive outside their own borders.

That is war done correctly. What America does now is reprehensible and without moral grounds. Behenna and his victim are pawns. Casualties of a flawed policy. Behenna was placed in a situation where he felt abandoning his humanity was an acceptable tradeoff. THAT was America’s fault. :(

Well said Sir.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That is war done correctly. What America does now is reprehensible and without moral grounds. Behenna and his victim are pawns. Casualties of a flawed policy. Behenna was placed in a situation where he felt abandoning his humanity was an acceptable tradeoff. THAT was America’s fault.
:(

bold and larger font for the hard of seeing.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I have been following this thread, but haven't posted because I couldn't figure out how to say what I feel about America "going to war" these days ...

THIS is how I feel, EXACTLY. Thank you.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Unfortunately those tactics are from wars of the past. Not because it didn't work but because the enemy changed tactics. Army's no longer fight army's. England had a colony back in 1776ish, they tried the same tactics.

The best policy is to bring our army home and mind our business for a decade or two. If we have another 911 type event then we reserve the right to defend ourself.

Perhaps we can hire some Hessians to police the world, but I'm sick of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom