Trump grants pardon to Oklahoman(former Army 1st Lt. Michael Behenna) who killed Iraqi prisoner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are more languishing in Leavenworth, excuse me for bringing up an old name, but Obama didn't give any credence or respect to our military it was he who allowed Benghazi to fall and offered no aid. Moreover his Rules Of Engagement no doubt left many of our troops maimed or worse. He is the most despicable human being I know.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good news, indeed. Wife and I worked with his dad, thus we became acquainted with the wife as well. Personally, from what we know of the case, Michael should have never been prosecuted at all.

I've met him personally. After getting out of the Leavenworth military prison, he worked for a friend of mine. Just a brief visit, and nothing was discussed although I knew the history.
I heard on Fox news today that there were a lot of issues with the prosecutor in the trial. Some expert witnesses were sent home without giving their testimony and not allowed to testify. It seems the outcome was preset before the trial even happened.
There is a whole lot more to this story.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Behenna, a native of the Oklahoma City suburb of Edmond, said the man moved toward him and he shot him because Behenna thought he would try to take his gun."

25 Years!!!! If he was a cop saying the same thing he would have gotten a slap on the wrist and a week without pay. Good move on Trump for righting an injustice.

You forgot the part about a chunk of concrete hit next to Behenna's head and he turned around seeing the guy with his hands up moving toward him as if he was going to attack Two well placed rounds later, and that point was moot. Tis a shame that most accounts of the "crime" don't reflect the concrete piece being thrown at Behenna's head because that little fact doesn't fit the narrative.

Unpremeditated murder in a combat zone? Are you kidding me? Puuuuhleeeeze! It's called self defense. He probably pissed off a colonel that wanted a prisoner's scalp on his belt.

Last edited:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m so happy that president Trump did this. Behenna joined to serve his country and this is how it repaid him. All because of when it happened. I’m sure the prosecutor was an Obama lover. Now he can get in with his life and have his freedom back. I wonder about how it will affect his discharge form the Army? Hopefully something really good will come his way to help him out financially.

Latest posts

Top Bottom