Michael Clarke Duncan, dead at 54

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j-dubb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man I loved "The Finder" just found out about that show last year. Sure going to miss him and that show, I don't think it will go on without him. Loved him in Armageddon, every time I think of the song "Leaving on a Jet Plane" I think of him singing his part with that really deep voice.

EDIT: Just found out they had already cancelled the show "The Finder" for next season anyways.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
John Coffey: You tell God the Father it was a kindness you done. I know you hurtin' and worryin', I can feel it on you, but you oughta quit on it now. Because I want it over and done. I do. I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. Tired of not ever having me a buddy to be with, or tell me where we's coming from or going to, or why. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time. Can you understand?

RIP

Latest posts

Top Bottom