Molded ear plugs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got my first pair of molded ear plugs made this weekend. All I can say is wow! Al and Linda Shackleford were making Insta-Mold plugs at the OKC Gun Club this weekend for $40 a set.

Calamity Jake

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you haven't tried a pair of custom "molded to your ears only" plugs, your missing something

Al and his wife do a great job and service to the the shooters of this state or anyone that wants a pair.

I don't know how anyone can get something custom made to fit them only
on amazon

rockon71385

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won a set of Perfect Seal molded plugs from Stephen Hogg at the Pro-Am last year. They are super comfortable and have held up through about 16 months of hard use so far. As a bonus, I got to chat with Dave Sevigny and Jesse Abbate while he took their molds.\

Edited to add***

I believe Steve works out of Witchita, but he shoots the OKC gun club IPSC match almost every month.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you haven't tried a pair of custom "molded to your ears only" plugs, your missing something

Al and his wife do a great job and service to the the shooters of this state or anyone that wants a pair.

I don't know how anyone can get something custom made to fit them only
on amazon

Radians are a 2 part non slumping silcon mix, blend, insert and wait 10 minutes... had you bothered to check the link, read the instructions or watch the demo video you would have seen that already. I did not denigrate anyone or their professional services, simply mentioned the poor mans alternative that works very well.

My time is precious to me and I don't have enough of it to spare running around the state to do what is easily available and that works exceedingly well.

onwmed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be available for custom fit insta molds around October 20th. I shoot most of the local matches and some in Tulsa.

I'll also be available during the weekday evenings and weekends in OKC if anyone is looking for a new set of hearing plugs. I'll be using the syringe technique vs. the hand rolled to increase surface area coverage...it takes just a few minutes longer, but it's worth it.

Let me know if I can help.

As always, OSA'ers get a discount on all of the products.

I'm also in Stillwater a few times a month.

Latest posts

Top Bottom