Monitor your bank accounts closely, sounds like there is another leak in security.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My sister called about a meeting she had this morning at her bank; another big corporation or something has screwed up and leaked account information for something like 10million peoples information. I also got a call this morning from arvest about some unusual debit activity on my account, so i had to cancel my card and am monitoring my accounts. You all should watch your bank account activity closely over the next few weeks.

I have to go in tomorrow after the 150 bucks in debits that were not my doing, are processed so i can dispute them at my bank.

naturally keeping an eye on your money is important always; just wanted to let you all know that apparently something is up, and to be a little more observant and maybe watch your account activity closely for a little while.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have several accounts with Arvest. Luckily, I also have a personal banker and investments with them, so I'll shoot off some emails and they will get back to me right quick.

Thanks for the heads' up, too!

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
not appearing to be an arvest thing, that is just the account one mine that got hit.

my sister works for grand bank.

sounds like its some third party issue, the last debit was from something called "moneybookers usd london"

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is true. It was a pretty huge incident, but most banks/CC companies should have been notified and they should have notified the end users. Not doing so is typically to save face, but it's a pretty huge PCI violation not to notify the individual card/account holders.

BTW, this sort of thing typically happens multiple times per year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom