Moonrunner Productions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, guys. A buddy of mine is trying to start up an outdoor video production company. He has been filming hunts for a While now and finally is starting to edit some of them. If any of you are into that kind of thing, go to his Facebook page and check them out. Do a search for Moonrunner Productions on Facebook and it will pop up. He is NOT trying to sell anything right now, so no, I'm not plugging a business here. If you like there stuff leave them a message and let them know.

Last edited:

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What kind of hunts is he filming? What is he planning on doing with them(tv, dvd)?

He has been filming Deer, Hog, Bobcat and Coyote hunts, so far. Both gun and bow.

He has a degree in some type of video production or similar field. Right now the plan is just to get a DVD put together and basically just give them away... All this to promote his startup and eventually market it. I'm not sure if he is trying to do one or the other specifically, or just see where the interest, if any, lays. Right now he just has the one HD camera and is going to get another after the first of the year. They are about 3K each. Add another grand for swing mount, tripod, lens filters, etc. He tried to explain it all to me, but honestly, it was above my head, technically speaking.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds great! I have done a bunch of filming and editing hunts in the past and it can be difficult at best. I did nothing but predator hunts so I would like to see what he has. If he needs some help I still have a bunch on film that I never used(bobcat,fox and coyote).

Latest posts

Top Bottom