Mosins in Oklahoma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieOFT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've been thinking about picking up a cheap Mosin. I know I can order one from an internet source but i'd like to actually see one in person before I order, maybe even buy one locally. Is there any source for them here in OK? Particularly the eastern side of the state?

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been thinking about picking up a cheap Mosin. I know I can order one from an internet source but i'd like to actually see one in person before I order, maybe even buy one locally. Is there any source for them here in OK? Particularly the eastern side of the state?

Just order one from J&GSales.com, you won't be dissapointed. I was leary at first about buying one online but I ordered one for a friends birthday present and he got in an excellent condition ALL NUMBERS MATCHING 1945 Tula and the stock isn't even scratched. For $80. I was pissed that it was way nicer than mine that I paid $125 for. Actually I'm still mad about that but oh well. I'll be ordering another one from them pretty soon.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The ones I have seen there were way over priced junk.

Depends what you are looking for. A lot of the Nagants on his shelf are Tula manufacture and have different markings that collectors look for. He also has a nice Finn capture 91 that speaks to me every time I go in there--just don't want to get into another caliber.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There used to be a gunshop on 12th street in Moore that had a bunch of them. I looked at about 10 of them once though, and the bores were all trashed.

Where abouts on 12th? I have never heard of or seen a shop on 12th but I'm always looking for shops.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have 4 that I plan to put in the classified this week.

If you do buy one from an internet store, don't forget that you have to pay shipping and a transfer fee (unless you have a license).

Latest posts

Top Bottom