Mosins in Oklahoma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keeper7011

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw those MNs in the classifieds a day late. Would have jumped on The Finn or ex sniper. Picked up a M38 from a member today. Really pleased with it. I've also bought a couple from Classic Arms on the internet. Sent me a couple of really good ones including a 1927 Tula all matching. The Tula was 150 and the others were 89. Hope to buy some more soon, if the wifey doesn't shoot me first! :)

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw those MNs in the classifieds a day late. Would have jumped on The Finn or ex sniper. Picked up a M38 from a member today. Really pleased with it. I've also bought a couple from Classic Arms on the internet. Sent me a couple of really good ones including a 1927 Tula all matching. The Tula was 150 and the others were 89. Hope to buy some more soon, if the wifey doesn't shoot me first! :)

I got the Finn from Ronny but my brother picked it up for me along with another he had for sale. Haven't seen it yet but I'm ready to have some fun!

skippy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
A couple of my friends got one this weekend at the gun show and now im looking for one around tulsa or maybe even go online to buy looking around the $100-$115 range

skippy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the info stopped by last night and picked mine up wow what a beauty cant wait to get out and shoot ... thanks mark :) if you guys havn't been to Sooner Guns you need to go by there may not have the amount of guns that a couple of other shops have but you will not be dissapointed in what he does have :clap3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom