Most fun Motorcycle you have ever riden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gl89aw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bultaco EL Bandito, 69 model, 360 cc, little over 200 lb. with 42 h.p. 0 to 60 in 3.5 sec. if you could get the front wheel to stay down.

Hooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would have to agree with SRT-8-u Yamaha Vmax is the funniest bike I have ever ridden. I had a 1998 Vmax with the PCW Tourmaster motor 1500cc 160+hp at the rear wheel. WOW! Fun times.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is full of win. Anyone interested in motorcycles at all NEEDS to go here: The Barber Motorsports Museum in Birmingham, AL. Be sure to go on vintage weekend when AHRMA is racing.

[Broken External Image]

mprvise

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is full of win. Anyone interested in motorcycles at all NEEDS to go here: The Barber Motorsports Museum in Birmingham, AL.

Agreed! I've been three times now. Once on the very first VIP opening weekend (thanks to a friend in th mc press) then at the first two AMA race weekends. Going to try to go again this April on a road trip with the wife. Can't wait!!!

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is full of win. Anyone interested in motorcycles at all NEEDS to go here: The Barber Motorsports Museum in Birmingham, AL.
Damn it. Now you're killing me. One of these days I'll make it to the Wheels Through Time museum.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hodaka 'Road Toad' 100 enduro, only green bike I have ever owned.

Forgot about my 360 Husky Automatic that was Green, 1976 or 77 if I remember correctly, I had several Huskies around that time. Three speed centrifical shift gas and go dirt bike for the 500cc class. It was a challenge in some ways but very fast with a wide torque range, always in the right gear especially coming out of a corner. It would try to spit you off during a shift if you had good traction. Also great for hill climbing, but it also free wheeled down a hill. Very stout with great suspension for its day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom