mozilla firefox users.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
was wonder what add-ons some of the other firefox users like to use, I have all the major web browsers but I find myself going back to firefox because of some of the add-ons. The latest add-ons I have downloaded and used are adblock plus and flagfox and I seem to like them so far, I have been using coolpreviews and cooliris since they came out and they work fine.

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like screegrab - I do some web design and sometimes its hard to just do a screen capture of the WHOLE website - screengrab lets you take a picture of the WHOLE site even the parts that you would normally have to scroll down for.

Oh yea - they make a google voice add on also - if you have a GV number - you can click on any number on a website and it will ring your phone then when you answer the phone that you click on starts ringing

GoldenBear

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably too many dohickies, but:

DownloadHelper - download YouTube/Myspace videos.
FireGestures (or MouseGestures) - keyboard shortcuts via mouse movements
Tab Mix Plus - more bells and whistles for your tabsFireShot - screenshot of the screen (or the entire window)
Mozilla Archive Format - saves webpages as a single file (MHTML)
HashColouredTabs+ - color-coded icons for sites without icons.
Greasemonkey - needed for more dohickies

One of the strengths of Firefox is that you can customize the browser with tools appropriate to your needs (or desires)

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Adblock plus
autopager
Download Statusbar
Downthemall
firebug
tamper data
user agent switcher
flashblock
extended cookie manager
google toolbar
greasemonkey
scrapbook
NOSCRIPT
pwdhash
TinEye

For GreaseMonkey I use the following scripts:
AccessKeys for VBulletin
Vbulletin on-topic (Configured to hide member feedback and classifieds)
Craigslist image preview
tons of stuff for Warring Factions (www.war-facts.com)

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Forecastfox
Bugmenot
Adblock
Flashblock
Greasemonkey

I always tell people to use NoScript but I don't because I'm lazy and can't be bothered to whitelist things so it doesn't break Facebook.

Also I use FoxyProxy so I can tunnel web browsing over SSH. I had Torbutton installed on my old computer but Tor is so incredibly slow that I don't bother with it anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom