Mugger vs hospital workers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That most likely wasn't in the USA because the cops would have been there in an instant and arrested the couple handing out the disciplinary action and let the mugger go free.

The mugger was one hard headed sumbitch or those punches were really soft and even tho the nurse wasn't really swinging the helmet very hard as many times as she did hit him it had to hurt.

All 3 of my daughters are nurses and work crazy hours in big city hospitals which are never in good neighborhoods. All the girls carry .357 Mag S&W J frames in Looper Leather bra holsters and as the saying goes they never go anywhere without one.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This brings up another subject! A wrap around your neck tie! I have never worn one because I was a young 14 years old in a pool hall one time and a presumed Dad of another young kid came in and apparently he told the kid not to be in there. I was laughing at the kid getting his ass whooped when the Dad all of a sudden kicked the kid in the nuts! I jumped in and for awhile he was beating my ass and would have continued had he not had that tie wrapped all around his neck. I remembered my step dad teaching us to fight, a tie is a noose like we would put on cows, sheep and horses to make them mind. I got that tie and it evened us out! He went to jail for what he did to his own kid and beating on a 14 year old minor. But he went to jail knowing a 14 year old gave him hell with his own tie and begging others to get me to let loose of it as he was dying choking.

If you wear a tie, don’t get into a fight. I have always when I has to wear a tie to wear clip ons! LOL
There was a reason I mostly wore clip-on ties when I was required to wear a tie. ;) A tool is a device used to manipulate energy. A weapon is a device used to manipulate energy. The difference between a tool and a weapon is in the mind of the beholder.

Latest posts

Top Bottom