Mullin's Response to Gun Control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The UN arms trade treaty bothers me. We shouldn't even be meeting with them. They want us to be disarmed not matter what anyone says. Why should they care what we do? It has nothing to do with them. I understand that we import certain things from certain countries but that is good for them. It is not like it is a bad thing. We shouldn't let our guard down. And to have the attitude that it is of no concern is the wrong thing to have. We should be opposing anything that goes against the 2A. And that does.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The UN arms trade treaty bothers me. We shouldn't even be meeting with them. They want us to be disarmed not matter what anyone says. Why should they care what we do? It has nothing to do with them. I understand that we import certain things from certain countries but that is good for them. It is not like it is a bad thing. We shouldn't let our guard down. And to have the attitude that it is of no concern is the wrong thing to have. We should be opposing anything that goes against the 2A. And that does.

I agree to brush off the UN treaty is a BIG mistake. It can be amended later without our support and be made worse. And it hasnt even gotten to the final draft, which if you follow the UN you will realize that the last draft always has surprises added.

Latest posts

Top Bottom