My bother's killer is having a parole hearing today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Arley Duncan, DOC #133073, is having a parole hearing today. He was convicted in the June 15th, 1983 murder of George Ryan Taylor. In a plea bargain to avoid my family the stress of a trial, we allowed him to be given the sentence of Life in Prison. After only 39 months, he was placed on the parole docket by a board member in SE Oklahoma. I have my theories as to how his name reached the list. When Frank Keating was Governor, he promised my family that Duncan would never be granted parole on his watch. Frank Keating kept his promise. Today is Duncan's 7th time to be on the parole docket.

Please pray that the parole board and ultimately Governor Fallin will keep him in prison where he belongs.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope they keep him in and you get some more peace for a while.

39 months... wow. That is amazing that they'd even consider parole at that timeframe for a murder.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Hope they keep him in and you get some more peace for a while.

39 months... wow. That is amazing that they'd even consider parole at that timeframe for a murder.

Not to be trite here, but...

They gotta have room for those enemies of society. Ya know, the druggies?

I can't believe someone who was convicted of murder is still alive. We need an express lane.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to be trite here, but...

They gotta have room for those enemies of society. Ya know, the druggies?

I can't believe someone who was convicted of murder is still alive. We need an express lane.

I'll second the "express lane" thought.

Hope it works out and he stays locked up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom