My Boys; a group portrait.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm finally down to only 3 calibers. If I didn't have so darn much 7.62x39, I might try to get down to only two, .40 and .22. When Taurus comes out with their new pistol caliber carbine, I think I'll look into it.

It'll be hard to go SKS-less though. They've been part of my stable for a long time. I'll probably just get rid of one of these and hang onto the other, just in case.

[Broken External Image]

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see them both. Hope that works for you. Anyway, it's no biggie. I just didn't have anything else to do tonight.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Leighton, with my old eyes and SKS irons, it's a moot point. I've had lots of SKS's and I've never had a bad shooter, yet I've never had a "shoot a chigger off a gnat's ass" SKS. However, I consider the SKS as my SHTF weapon. I just want it to shoot when I pull the trigger and be accurate enough to hit a zombie in the head at 20 paces.

When I get the time, I'll probably just put them both up in a "sell one and keep the other" sale. If the paratrooper was a Sino-Soviet, there'd be no question. I seem to be partial to blade bayonets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom