My dad is dying...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Stay tough for him. im sure it gives him hope and strength knowing he raised a good man and done his due for humanity. Also maybe see if he can do indoors gardening? Hydroponics or whatever it's called.

Anyhow, I truly wish y'all the best.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didnt read through this thread, I only read your post. Stuff like this tears me up even though most people say Im an *******. Im terribly sorry to hear this. I hate cancer more than red ants and stickers. I will say a few words to the may upstairs for yall every time it cross my mind.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prayers sent. My father passed away November 1 of last year. He was a great man, a great Christian and a great father. He served our country for thirty years, raised two sons (my brother is a retired Lt. Col.-so at least one of them was raised right). He passed quickly from acute myeloid leukemia. He faced death with a smile. To him if the chemo worked he could stay with us, if not, he would be with our mother, he told me he won either way. It was his time. He had a great life. He grew up in the Smokey Mountains of North Carolina and his childhood is really something you would see out of Mayberry. I miss him every day. Some days it's tough, but I always think of his legacy and strive to do him proud. Sounds like your father will leave one hell of a legacy too. Hang in there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom