My dad is dying...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have offered prayers. I know saying I am sorry means nothing and you are ate up with grief. I can't even imagine what it must feel like. I pray for you and your family as well to give y'all strength and comfort. God bless.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An update:

Well, I just got off the phone with my mother...things don't look good.

The oral meds dad was taking aren't working anymore and the cancer has returned with a vengence. The dr gave him three options; chemo, radiation or nothing. Since dad isn't really in a ton of pain, he chose just to ride it out and deal with things to come.

I support his decision but it doesn't make things any easier. If you guys can just remember me and my family during this time, I sure would appreciate it. :bye:

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An update:

Well, I just got off the phone with my mother...things don't look good.

The oral meds dad was taking aren't working anymore and the cancer has returned with a vengence. The dr gave him three options; chemo, radiation or nothing. Since dad isn't really in a ton of pain, he chose just to ride it out and deal with things to come.

I support his decision but it doesn't make things any easier. If you guys can just remember me and my family during this time, I sure would appreciate it. :bye:

Consider it done.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom