My New Chevy (compnany) pick up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmer17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone please tell me why most new cars have automatic headlights? Do some people not know to turn the lights on when it gets dark, .....or if they DO know, is it that much work to flick on the switch? When that sensor breaks it will probably cost you 500 bucks to have it fixed.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I went and test drove an LTZ kingcab to get a $50 Lowe's gift card and to see what I might want a few more years down the road and I must say I was quite impressed with it. If I wouldn't have minded another car payment I would have drove off the lot with it. The transmission was pretty nice, the ride was smooth and very quiet. What I like about my Titan and will be mandatory in my next truck is the large center console which doubles as a picnic table, storage and a folding rear seat which reveals a flat floor area for the dogs on trips and the Chevy had it all. One thing I'm not quite sure it had was the power the Titan has, and that is one thing I will also take into consideration. Maybe I just didn't punch it enough not wanting to freak out the sales guy, but either way, it didn't seem to have the take off I like. I know I only spent about 30 minutes with it which isn't much, but I would say first impression was ehh..9/10. Time will tell more about reliability. Definately on my radar for next truck purchase years down the road.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And the dealer did a pretty shoddy job of installing the phone booster, they ran the antenna cord out the back door.

That would have torn it with me -- that won't last worth a darn. Make them do it right so you don't have to worry when it's going to fail at the most inopportune time.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't get starting a thread about not liking your company car. If you dont like it park it and drive your personal truck, or at the least don't start a stupid thread about it. Trust me, my company car sucks 10 times worse (it's a Hybrid) and I would never in a million years drive that piece of crap for my personal car. But I put 60k miles a year on it and they pay for everything (the car, gas,maint., etc.) and I'm greatful.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't get starting a thread about not liking your company car. If you dont like it park it and drive your personal truck, or at the least don't start a stupid thread about it. Trust me, my company car sucks 10 times worse (it's a Hybrid) and I would never in a million years drive that piece of crap for my personal car. But I put 60k miles a year on it and they pay for everything (the car, gas,maint., etc.) and I'm greatful.

So you didn't like the thread but chose to post on it?
And I'm sure somewhere in it I mentioned being grateful to have a company vehicle .
I don't get posting to a thread I don't like.
But in all fairness, I don't know why I post about 2/3 of the time either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom