My New Chevy (compnany) pick up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of these days, I'm gonna take my post count into my local coffee shop and see what it gets me. Woops, there's another one.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To add to the above, maybe they are trying to get you to quit?

Watch your back.

No. I have pretty strong indication otherwise.

And an apology to the dealer, that is the only way they can run what my company pays for (cell booster antenna cord).

As for it failing, where I am now and for the foreseeable future, it probably doesn't matter, the service is pretty spotty anyway.

Has anyone spotted the man steps cut in to the corners of the bumpers? Think Howie will be embarrassed?

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 2014 Sierra crew cab with the All Terrain package, let me chime in.

The slot is for credit cards, pike pass card or any card of a sort. If you have the trailer brake controller you don't get the cubby hole since the space is taken up by the in dash controller.

My truck has the step bumpers as well, I wanted the painted non-step bumpers but GM is making them a Denali only option along with the sliding rear window I was supposed to have as well.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you ever get to be 75, you'll have a whole new appreciation for the man steps. I like them. I used mine today to get into the bed without lowering the tailgate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom