My NEW plinker! I am in love.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Baggin98

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai386.photobucket.com_albums_oo308_jeffsoward_CIMG1864.jpg

Nice pair man...

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Higgin, you mean like this? I SBR'd mine and put a gemtech adapter on it.
ai386.photobucket.com_albums_oo308_jeffsoward_IMAG0005.jpg

Mine is the OG version, but I love it to death. I got rid of my SBR AR.22 upper because of it.
My SWR Spectre is tons of fun on it. It's one of my favorite plinkers. You'll dig the bejesus out of it.

ai386.photobucket.com_albums_oo308_jeffsoward_CIMG1864.jpg

OHHHHHHH! Now that's just EVIL! I love it....and THAT is exactly what I want to do to mine. Jeff who did all your paperwork? Was it Major Malfunction? How long did it take?

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OHHHHHHH! Now that's just EVIL! I love it....and THAT is exactly what I want to do to mine. Jeff who did all your paperwork? Was it Major Malfunction? How long did it take?

Got my spectre from Lt. Col. Major Malfunction (Hey Bryon. I know you're lurking).
I did my own form1 to do my GSG. It was simple. I have a trust setup so the form1 was nothing more than filling it out, copy of the trust and the two bills. 63 days later, my form was approved so I chopped the barrel down to the length needed to fit inside the gemtech adapter and when the stamp came back, went to the range. 67 days, door to door.
I love it. it's accurate as can be and absolutely tons of fun. My barrel length now is 8.335". I use CCI standard velocity ammo and it stays subsonic. I can wail on it and it just goes and goes.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man that's cool! Everybody says the trust thing is the way to go. How does it work. Wait, I bet there's a thread in the NFA section. Anybody got a link?

Latest posts

Top Bottom