My wedding pix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:P:P:P

That is too cool!! I especially like the b/w photos ... they are ssssooooo romantic!!

How'd you catch such a pretty girl?? :hey3:

Seriously, you must be very proud.

I love BW pictures for some reason. I met her 11 years ago online hahahahahahha my friends made fun of me but hey we made it. She from Muskogee, OK. She's a tiny person but she always there with me through thick and thin. I still have to take you and GC to my friend's sushi restaurant, you'll like it.

My bet is most of his future post will be on the classifieds.:cry3:

hahahahaah Oh man, please don't jinx me.

Better deals for us! LOL

Congrats brother. The marriage life (so far) has been awesome! When are we gonna have a Pho time out?

Whenever we stop by Tulsa again I promise to call you and lets go have some pho if you're not working that day.

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congratulations! RDF. Tram nam hanh phuc. Is that Asian Restaurant? I had my wedding reception there last year.

Yes, Asian Restaurant. How have you been doing? Last time I saw you was like 2 - 3 years ago? hhaha long time.

Did you take the pics or someone else? Whoever did their WB is wayyy off.

Congrats on the wedding though :)
Jonny

Nah, we hired some photographers.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love BW pictures for some reason. I met her 11 years ago online hahahahahahha my friends made fun of me but hey we made it. She from Muskogee, OK. She's a tiny person but she always there with me through thick and thin. I still have to take you and GC to my friend's sushi restaurant, you'll like it.

Sushi with GC, BB and RDF? Count me in!!!

sonny74

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm doing pretty good. A little bit busier since I got married last year, hehehe. It has been a long time since I last saw you. You should come to some of our USPSA matches ;).

Yes, Asian Restaurant. How have you been doing? Last time I saw you was like 2 - 3 years ago? hhaha long time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom